Corporate website of my brother's new ice cream business
Since my brother has opened a new business, producing and selling self-made ice cream with an old vintage Piaggio Ape vehicle, I have supported him in the digital world with a small business website. Visitors to the website are informed about upcoming events and have the option of booking the ice cream van for private or business events.
- Concept and screen design with Adobe XD
- Technical implementation of the website
- Setting up the Contentful CMS together with Next.js and Tailwind
- Setup of a CI/CD pipeline with GitLab and Netlify
- Integration of the GDPR-friendly website analytics software Matomo
- iCloud calender integration
- Multi-step booking form
Besides the regular CMS content, the website also displays a list of locations for upcoming sales events. These are fetched directly from my brother's iCloud calendar, so there is no need to additionally manage these events in a CMS.
- Node JS