I've been a developer for over 10 years, creating websites and web applications, currently with React and Next.js. Most of my experience is in front-end development, but additional back-end knowledge with Node.js, different databases, microservices, cloud services and headless content management systems allow me to build complete applications end-to-end independently.
Front-end development has been my main focus for the last few years. Here's a brief overview of the things I'm particularly experienced with:
- Development of websites and web applications, preferably with React and Next.js
- Development of UI components with Storybook
- State management with Redux and Redux-Saga
- Styling with Tailwind, CSS Modules and PostCSS
- Data visualizations with D3.js
- Test automation with Jest
- Accessibility ensurance
- On-site SEO optimization
I do back-end development to some extent:
- Setup and management of headless CMS, such as Sanity or Contentful
- Performing data migrations and transformations
- Working with databases, such as MongoDB or MySQL
- Design and development of REST APIs using Swagger, Express.js or Next.js
I do have some experience in dev-ops tasks as well, which includes
- Setup and management of CI/CD pipelines with GitLab CI/CD or GitHub Actions
- Setup and management of cloud hosting platforms, such as Vercel and Netlify
- Writing Node.js or shell scripts to automate workflows
An interactive visualisation of the technologies and programming languages I've used over the years.
want to work with me?
Are you looking for a freelancer to realise your project or do you need support in your development team?