I've been a developer for over 10 years, creating websites and web applications, currently with React and Next.js. Most of my experience is in front-end development, but additional back-end knowledge with Node.js, different databases, microservices, cloud services and headless content management systems allow me to build complete applications end-to-end independently.
Front-end development has been my main focus for the last few years. Here's a brief overview of the things I'm particularly experienced with:
- Development of websites and web applications, preferably with React and Next.js
- Development of UI components with Storybook
- State management with Redux and Redux-Saga
- Styling with Tailwind, CSS Modules and PostCSS
- Data visualizations with D3.js
- Test automation with Jest
- Accessibility ensurance
- On-site SEO optimization
I also do back-end development to some extent:
Are you looking for a freelancer for your project or do you need support in your development team?